Sathyabama University is one of the South India’s premier Academic and Research universities that has National recognition. It offers 25 courses at Undergraduate level, 46 courses at Postgraduate level and Research Programme in various fields of Engineering, Science, Technology and Management. With more than 20,000 students and 2000 staff members it has all the qualities of a world class University in terms of teaching, research, faculty, infrastructure and other facilities. The Department of Higher Education, MHRD has declared it as Category ‘A’ University. The University is involved in collaborative research with National & International Research organizations. The University has been conferred Center of Excellence for Energy Research by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Institute has completed 29 years with many mile stones in its history. The University has launched the first Successful Student Satellite ‘SATHYABAMASAT’ developed & designed by staff & students of the University.
- Accredited by University Grants Commission – UGC (Governing Body
- Accredited by National Accreditation & Assessment Council (NAAC)
- Declared as Category ‘A’ University by Ministry of Human Resource Development
- ISO Certification for Quality Standards
- Under Graduate Courses (B. E, B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc, B.A, BDS, B.Arch)
- Post Graduate Courses (M.E, M.Tech, M.B.A, M.Sc, MA, M.Arch)
- Research Programme (M.Phil, M.Tech (by Research), Ph.D)